I’ve been glad to visit Ohio this year and the OMEA/T:IME Convention. Below you’ll find the resources for my Saturday 12:15PM Session “Enhancing Music Class with Technology and Online Instruction”.
Comment below if you have any questions, then make sure to keep in touch!
- Beautiful DayIt is a beautiful day when you teach a new scale to your clarinet class and then some of them come up to you after class to make sure you are going to post a video so they can review it at […]
- What I DON’T do – top secret behind the scenes infoHey there, internet friends!
I feel like I am working on lots of projects to share with you guys right now! I just LOVE being a helper - I truly hope that you are finding useful tips […]
- Feeling the Burn
Friends, it is that time of year when we are all feeling a little of the burn out...at least I certainly hope it isn't just me!! Stay motivated, actively monitor those tests, let loose […]
- On Accessibility – Is your online content accessible?
I recently attended a training that is required of all teachers in my district before the new school year begins. We are again changing the formatting of our required teacher […]
- The First ExperimentTesting the waters of middle school technology
With the first day of school upon us and classroom procedures the talk of the teachers lounge I made my first official flipped […]
- ThemingYour instructional videos will have a cleaner, more professional feel if you have a simple theme going on in all of them. This helps them to belong together and might even give your […]