Using the App “Explain Everything” in conjunction with iMovie and GarageBand to easily create a video like this one!
- Be Your Own Co-Teacher! This is one of my first “virtual co-teacher” videos that I usually show during class time at the beginning of the year to beginners. Obviously the options are endless in this […]
- Voice Over AdviceWhen I started making these videos, as I have mentioned before, I was a little reluctant to listen to myself speaking on the videos and avoided it for the first few that I made. I […]
- Adobe Spark Part 1 – “Post”You can read ALL over this blog about how obsessed I am with Canva...here, and here, and even here just to name a few spots. Canva is truly one of my most used websites and apps and […]
- Basic Website Hosting and Getting StartedHow I got started This is not the “right way” to flip your class, but it is “a way” to flip your class. Please let me know how you have gotten started and what tools have been helpful […]
- The lit fireThere is something so intriguing to me about new ideas I’m hooked. Tell me more. He goes on to expand on what flipping really means. Essentially it is getting the students to change […]
- EDpuzzle Here's a lucky little tool for VERY EASY flipping! ONLY use EDpuzzle if: you enjoy technologies that are easy to use you want to have your students watch videos to learn and […]