Using the App “Explain Everything” in conjunction with iMovie and GarageBand to easily create a video like this one!
- Voice Over AdviceWhen I started making these videos, as I have mentioned before, I was a little reluctant to listen to myself speaking on the videos and avoided it for the first few that I made. I […]
- Help! My district blocks YouTube: Four Solutions Let's be honest, while YouTube can be used in an extremely responsible way for very good educational reasons, there is a lot of useless and inapropriate content housed there as […]
- Kahoot! I am IN LOVE My fun friend told me about Kahoot earlier this summer and I am finally getting around to adding it here for all of you FUN people! If you know about Kahoot already - you are way […]
- Listening Literacy Playlists (and how to use them in Google Forms!)A listening lesson is something that every student can do on their own. These kinds of quick assignments can EASILY be made and reproduced weekly/monthly/whatever-ly by just copying and […]
- Organizing Your Google DriveHey Internet Friends! I am super passionate about a few things in life - my family (including my high maintenance dog), tea, music education, and no fear technology for teachers! Today's […]
- EDpuzzle Here's a lucky little tool for VERY EASY flipping! ONLY use EDpuzzle if: you enjoy technologies that are easy to use you want to have your students watch videos to learn and […]