Using the App “Explain Everything” in conjunction with iMovie and GarageBand to easily create a video like this one!
- What is not working: posting just becauseI am a very goal oriented person. That being said: when I decided to try this flipped classroom idea I wanted to do it all the way - a video for beginners weekly (or close to it). I have […]
- Kahoot! I am IN LOVE My fun friend told me about Kahoot earlier this summer and I am finally getting around to adding it here for all of you FUN people! If you know about Kahoot already - you are way […]
- The Best Ever Apps for Student iPads in Music Class Here it is: The Best Ever iPad App List! Music Literacy Apps: Rhythm Cat - "An addictive and FUN way for your students to practice rhythmic literacy audibly, […]
- I have iPads for my music class…now what? I spent the last week working at Texas Tech Band and Orchestra Camp. I have attended this camp as either a camper or faculty member for the last 13 summers and seriously don't know […]
- Four Best Practices To Keep Your Google Drive Organized! Four Best Practices To Keep Your Google Drive Organized!That Flipping Band Director Happy New Year! There is something in the air in these single-digit-days of […]
- Virtually there for my students…video sub instruction!I'm sitting at the San Antonio Airport - but it's a Friday! Don't worry - my kids will still have me as their teacher thanks to a little thinking ahead and the beautiful power of video […]