Using the App “Explain Everything” in conjunction with iMovie and GarageBand to easily create a video like this one!
- Help! My district blocks YouTube: Four Solutions Let's be honest, while YouTube can be used in an extremely responsible way for very good educational reasons, there is a lot of useless and inapropriate content housed there as […]
- 6 Reasons All Music Educators Need Google in Their Life Google knows more about us than I care to fully fathom and, if you are not familiar with all of the products that Google is producing, it is pretty much taking over the entire internet […]
- November Free Webinar: Google Slides and Peardeck I can't believe that it is November and that Thanksgiving is this week! Over the past few months, I've offered free webinars that focus on Google Tools once per month. I truly hope […]
- GUEST POST: Six Ways to Use Remind in Your Classroom! Alright everyone, put on your seat belts because That Flipping Band Director has been flipped! My friend David is about as obsessed with technology as me and back in the day we used […]
- Organizing Your Google DriveHey Internet Friends! I am super passionate about a few things in life - my family (including my high maintenance dog), tea, music education, and no fear technology for teachers! Today's […]
- True Love = Explain Everything and iMovieI used Explain Everything to make this scale building video for my beginner percussion students - once the video was finished, I exported it to my camera roll and opened it up in iMovie […]