New to the “Flipped” Classroom idea? Check this out for a quick overview.
Flute Listening Literacy
Oboe Listening Literacy
Bassoon Listening Literacy
Clarinet Listening Literacy
Saxophone Listening Literacy
Brass Listening Literacy
Percussion Listening Literacy
- GarageBand – make your own music, record voice overs, record playing examples, create metronome tracks
- iMovie – easily create movies and upload them seamlessly to YouTube
- Paper By 53 – draw your own illustrations and save them into your picture files, organize them easily into notebooks – I use this app to sketch out my ideas as well as create graphics
- Noteshelf – type into a notebook to easily insert screenshots of text into videos – also great to have on hand at clinics, conventions, and in class – you can do COOL things with this app and your notes! **I use this app literally DAILY on my iPad! You can even upload PDF’s into it and mark all over them – extremely versatile!!**
- Explain Everything – great interactive whiteboard app. Export your creations directly to YouTube or save them as a video file to insert into another type of presentation – my current favorite app to quickly and SO easily create instructional videos – see my love affair with Explain Everything here and here on my blog!
- Vittle – interactive whiteboard app – free version lets you create and export up to 1 minute of instruction
- Playback – interactive whiteboard app – insert PDF files, export to your camera roll or to a variety of other places
- bContext – interactive whiteboard app. with lots of tutorials available. Requires sign up to save and export. *may no longer be available*
- Showme – interactive whiteboard app. Requires sign up to save and export.
- NearPod – app and website for interactive presentations. Students can view presentations on their own devices. They can also interact with the presentation by doing things like answering a question, drawing a picture, or writing a sentence. NearPod
- Canva – great website and app to make your own graphics – I have started using them on my flipped classroom site to mix things up a bit – they look very clean and professional!
- Piktochart – info-graphic designer! Very easy to use (complete with tutorials!) and has lots of free options!
- PowToon – online cartoon video creator – many free options!