I’ve been glad to visit Ohio this year and the OMEA/T:IME Convention. Below you’ll find the resources for my Saturday 12:15PM Session “Enhancing Music Class with Technology and Online Instruction”.
Comment below if you have any questions, then make sure to keep in touch!
- The lit fireThere is something so intriguing to me about new ideas
I’m hooked. Tell me more.
He goes on to expand on what flipping really means. Essentially it is getting the students to change […]
- Be Your Own Co-Teacher!
This is one of my first “virtual co-teacher” videos that I usually show during class time at the beginning of the year to beginners. Obviously the options are endless in this […]
- So much excitement…maybe it’s the B12
I saw this beautiful quote and thought of you guys today:
"Teachers are like glow sticks. Sometimes they need a little 'break' before they shine. Get ready to shine!"
- What I DON’T do – top secret behind the scenes infoHey there, internet friends!
I feel like I am working on lots of projects to share with you guys right now! I just LOVE being a helper - I truly hope that you are finding useful tips […]
- Getting Students Invested in an Online Classroom
Let's be honest for a second and admit that running an online classroom can be a lot of work. While I fully believe the work is worth it, the last thing I want to do is work hard and then […]
- ThemingYour instructional videos will have a cleaner, more professional feel if you have a simple theme going on in all of them. This helps them to belong together and might even give your […]