I’ve been glad to visit Ohio this year and the OMEA/T:IME Convention. Below you’ll find the resources for my Saturday 12:15PM Session “Enhancing Music Class with Technology and Online Instruction”.
Comment below if you have any questions, then make sure to keep in touch!
- Going Google? Simple overview of Sites and Classroom!
Is your district a "Google district"? Is your school a pilot for using Google for Education? Have you been (or will you be) provided with Google credentials from your school or […]
- TedEd – wowza!You have got to try this!
Here is a lesson that I just created in TedEd. What a beautiful and interactive platform to share your (or someone else's) video instruction on!
Here is the […]
- PowToon for Free Flipping (and fun!)
Since school started I have spent an embarrassing amount of time playing with PowToon. Let's just keep my nerdy-ness between us friends, mmkay? 🙂
PowToon is way fun for you and, […]
- “Free” Online Video Makers
I have been on a kick lately to find free video creator studios on the internet. My problem with the ones that I am finding is that they want money! noooooo!
If you have been here […]
- On Accessibility – Is your online content for students accessible?
I recently attended a training that is required of all teachers in my district before the new school year begins. We are again changing the formatting of our required […]
- True Love = Explain Everything and iMovieI used Explain Everything to make this scale building video for my beginner percussion students - once the video was finished, I exported it to my camera roll and opened it up in iMovie […]