I’ve been glad to visit Ohio this year and the OMEA/T:IME Convention. Below you’ll find the resources for my Saturday 12:15PM Session “Enhancing Music Class with Technology and Online Instruction”.
Comment below if you have any questions, then make sure to keep in touch!
- “Free” Online Video Makers
I have been on a kick lately to find free video creator studios on the internet. My problem with the ones that I am finding is that they want money! noooooo!
If you have been here […]
- The First ExperimentTesting the waters of middle school technology
With the first day of school upon us and classroom procedures the talk of the teachers lounge I made my first official flipped […]
- PowToon for Free Flipping (and fun!)
Since school started I have spent an embarrassing amount of time playing with PowToon. Let's just keep my nerdy-ness between us friends, mmkay? 🙂
PowToon is way fun for you and, […]
- How to Google Search LIKE A BOSS
Hey there flipping friends!
I want to give you some happy October (or anytime!) encouragement before I tell you about a little fun you can have here on the interweb 🙂
October is, in […]
- 4 Reasons You Should Be Using Google Calendar to Organize Your Teaching Life!
Google Calendar Organizes Everywhere
Sync it across devices and access it from anywhere
Listen. If for no other reason, use Google Calendar because you can access it anywhere. […]
- Listening Literacy Playlists (and how to use them in Google Forms!)A listening lesson is something that every student can do on their own. These kinds of quick assignments can EASILY be made and reproduced weekly/monthly/whatever-ly by just copying and […]