I’ve been glad to visit Ohio this year and the OMEA/T:IME Convention. Below you’ll find the resources for my Saturday 12:15PM Session “Enhancing Music Class with Technology and Online Instruction”.
Comment below if you have any questions, then make sure to keep in touch!
- Beautiful DayIt is a beautiful day when you teach a new scale to your clarinet class and then some of them come up to you after class to make sure you are going to post a video so they can review it at […]
- Overcoming Your Technology Anxieties
Anxiety about something new is normal
....and part of being a human being! Now, I'm talking about the kind of anxiety that just makes you uncomfortable, not anything more serious than […]
- Using Sections in a Google Form to Assess Multiple Groups
As teachers, we are CONSTANTLY assessing our students formally or informally. If you are a music teacher like I am, you are probably assessing multiple grade levels and/or instruments […]
- What I DON’T do – top secret behind the scenes infoHey there, internet friends!
I feel like I am working on lots of projects to share with you guys right now! I just LOVE being a helper - I truly hope that you are finding useful tips […]
- Feeling the Burn
Friends, it is that time of year when we are all feeling a little of the burn out...at least I certainly hope it isn't just me!! Stay motivated, actively monitor those tests, let loose […]
- Getting Students Invested in an Online Classroom
Let's be honest for a second and admit that running an online classroom can be a lot of work. While I fully believe the work is worth it, the last thing I want to do is work hard and then […]